Director, McIver Street
Get to know me a little better...
- Graduated from Lipscomb University in 2007 with a B.A. in Theological Studies and Ministry
- 7 years of Youth Ministry experience. 3 yrs at Midway Church of Christ. 4 yrs at Western Hills Church of Christ
- Started at YES
- 2005 - Intern and 2012 - McIver Center Director
- I love spending time with my Wife (Jiff) and my daughter (Norah), Geocaching, hiking, camping, baseball, going to Vandy football games, building things in my garage, and even though my wife makes fun of me, I still collect baseball cards.
- Favorite YES Moment
- There really are so many! It's like trying to pick your favorite moment you've ever had with your family. I would have to say that most of my favorite moments happen at summer camp! It is the best week of the year!